Terms and Conditions
Welcome to store.yansociety.com! This website and all web pages within this website (collectively, the "Website") are furnished by Alpha Outlook Sdn Bhd. (and its group of companies)(hereinafter "Yan Society"). The use of the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Please read this agreement carefully as it governs your use of Yan Society’s website. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
Ownership and Permitted Use of the Website
- The Website (including all content, page headers, custom graphic, button icons, and scripts and the presentation, arrangement, coordination, enhancement and selection of such and other information in text, graphical, video, and audio forms, images, icons, software design, applications, data and other elements available on or through the Website) is the property of Yan Society (unless otherwise indicated) and are protected by Intellectual Property laws in Malaysia. Your use of the Website does not transfer to you any ownership or rights in the Website or its content. The Website is made available to you for your lawful, personal use only.
- You may use the Website only in the manner described expressly in the Agreement and subject to all applicable laws. Using the Website for any other purposes or in any other manner is strictly prohibited.
Use of Information
- You shall not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the content of this Website.
- You shall not use this Website or any content of this Website for any unlawful purpose.
- You shall not disrupt, alter, impair or modify the Website or anything contained on this Website or accesses any private information, including passwords or account information of other users of this Website.
- This Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. You agree that such third parties are responsible for the operation and contents of their websites and Yan Society has no liability to you or to any other person for the use of such websites.
Customer’s Undertakings and Responsibilities
- You will be solely responsible and liable for any and all loss, damage and additional cost that you, Yan Society or any other person may incur as a result of your submissions of any false, incorrect or incomplete information.
- You shall not, and shall not attempt to decompile, reverse-engineer, translate, convert, adapt, alter, modify, enhance, add to, delete or in any way tamper with, or gain access to, any part of the Website or any Internet Site or any software comprised in them.
- The text, images and other materials contained or displayed on any Yan Society publication, product, service, report, email or website are proprietary to companies within Yan Society, except where otherwise indicated, and constitute valuable intellectual property.
- No material from any part of any Yan Society publication, product, service, report, email or website may be downloaded, transmitted, broadcast, transferred, assigned, reproduced or in any other way used or otherwise disseminated in any form to any person or entity, without the explicit written consent of Yan Society.
- All unauthorized reproduction or other use of material from Yan Society shall be deemed willful infringement(s) of Yan Society’s copyright and other proprietary and intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, rights of privacy.
- Links to the Website without written permission of Yan Society is strictly prohibited. To request permission to link to the Website, please make a formal request to the Yan Society's Marketing Department at [email protected]. Yan Society may in its discretion cancel and revoke any permission it may give it to link to the Website at any time without any notice and liability.
- The framing, mirroring, scraping or data-mining of the Website or any of its contents in any form and by any means is strictly prohibited. You may not use any collaborative browsing or display technologies in connection with your use of the Website or to post such postings may be viewed by other users of the Website.
Disclaimer and Limitation Of Liability
- While Yan Society shall use reasonable efforts to provide up-to-date and accurate information, Yan Society makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on the Website. Your access to and use of the Website is at your own risk.
- All Information available through the Website is provided on an "AS IS" basis. Yan Society makes no warranty that this Website will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, secure or error-free, or that http://store.yansociety.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or destructive files. The content of the Website is subject to change without notice.
- The Website may contain facts, views, opinions, statements and recommendations of third-party individuals, entities or organizations. Yan Society does not represent, warrant or endorse the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Website. You shall acknowledge and agree that any reliance upon such opinion, advice, statement or information is at your sole risk.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Yan Society disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, regarding any information provided through or in connection with the website, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or content of any information available on or through the website. Yan Society assumes no responsibility, and is not liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website, or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images from the website.
- Yan Society and its providers will never be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary loss of damage arising from, connected with, or relating to the Website or thus agreement including but not limited to loss of data, business, markets, savings, income, profit, use, production, reputation or goodwill, anticipated or otherwise or economic loss under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, strict liability or any other theory or law or equity), regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrong doing (including without limitation gross negligence and fundamental breach by Yan Society or any person whom Yan Society is responsible, and even if Yan Society has been advised of the possibility of such loss and damage being incurred.
- In no event shall Yan Society, its affiliates, employees, agents or representatives be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages (including, without limitation, errors or omissions in the information in connection with the Website).
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Yan Society, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and representatives, from and against any and all liabilities, expense, and costs, including without limitation reasonable legal fees and expenses incurred by Yan Society in connection with any claim or demand arising out of the Website and your breach of this Agreement.
- You will assist and cooperate as fully as reasonably required by Yan Society in the defence or any such claim or demand.
- Yan Society may in its sole absolute discretion to change this Agreement from time to time as it relates to future use of the Website, by posting a revised agreement on the Website. By using the Website after this revised Agreement has been posted, you signify your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the revised agreement. You may not change this Agreement in any manner.
Online Purchase Terms and Conditions
Please read the Online Purchase Terms and Conditions before placing an order.
Termination of Usage
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Yan Society may in its discretion to change, discontinue, modify, restrict, suspend or terminate the Website or any part of it without notice or liability to you or any other person. Yan Society may in its discretion and for its convenience at any time immediately terminate, temporarily or permanently, this Agreement or your permission to access and use the Website without any notice or liability to you or any other person.